Your company needs a content management system, and you should use WordPress because:
- Over a quarter of the internet (26%) is powered by WordPress.
- WordPress is infinitely customizable to your business needs.
- There is no need to learn ANY code when using WordPress.
Whether you're starting fresh, or considering a website redesign, our team can help you get a website up and running fast and with the right structure and product integrations.
At Your Digital Strategy, We focus on SEX (Search Experience) over SEO because:
- Google algorithms keep changing so we help future proof your SEO.
- Focusing on Search Experience means a higher return on marketing investment.
- Search Experience hones in on the most important person in your business... your customer!
We will help you develop Search Experience strategy designed to help your business grow.
Google is an ever more important aspect of any digital strategy and we can help:
- Integrate Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools into your business.
- Design your website to be more friendly to Google's best practices.
- Implement successful AdWords campaigns to grow your business and generate leads and revenue.
Our Certified team will help implement Google products into your business to let you sit back and reap the rewards.
Your Digital Strategy
We know that as soon as we said, "Our team of Digital Marketing Experts," your eyes glossed over and your Snake Oil Salesman detector light flashed on. While we're sure snake oil is good for something (lubricating your python or something), the problem with snake oil salesmen is they see the snake oil as the cure-all, and tell people so and sell it to them whether it will actually work or not. Then they cash the check and move on to the next sucker telling them that snake oil will save them from all their woes. This is exactly what we’ve all seen from a lot of the so-called "Digital Marketing Experts" out there:
- Search Engine Optimization specialists recommend on and off page SEO.
- Pay Per Click experts recommend running Facebook and Google Ads
- Social Media Gurus recommend Snapchat and Pinterest.
Not one of them takes a holistic view of what result you’re trying to achieve to advise a strategy outside of their specialty. Unfortunately, all of these specialties are just different tactics, and tactics are not a replacement for strategy. Using them that way is why you do not see the results you want to see.
We approach digital marketing differently than most of the snake oil salesmen hocking their wares out there:
We don’t believe in their “one size fits all” approach to digital marketing. Think about it like this, if you have back pain and you see a specialist, nine times out of ten, they’re going to recommend their specialty.
- If they’re a chiropractor, they’ll recommend an adjustment.
- If they’re a physical therapist, then they recommend physical therapy.
- If they’re a surgeon, they’re going to recommend surgery.
That’s why you have a general practitioner! A good one acts as your health strategist by creating a long-term relationship with you to help manage your health. Your general practitioner keeps an eye on your health, and when an issue crops up, like your back pain, they solve it by discussing the pros and cons of your different options and recommend a solution based on an assessment of your health and their expertise and experience. In essence, general practitioners are there to help guide you through the medical strategy and recommend tactics for you to follow to keep you healthy and help you live longer.
That’s what we do with digital marketing!
- If you’re starting from scratch, we will help you develop a website that solves the needs of your business and its customers.
- If you have a website that isn’t working for you, we will help diagnose the problem and help implement the solution.
- If your website is currently working, we will help you figure out how to make it work better.
Some of the benefits of using our Digital Marketing services include:
User Experience Optimization
Your user, or customer, experience is the most important aspect of your digital marketing. According to Harvard Business Review, “Customer experience encompasses every aspect of a company’s offering -- the quality of customer care, of course, but also advertising, packaging, product and service features, ease of use, and reliability.” A focus on the user experience ensures:
- More robust Search Engine Optimization
- Stronger Social Media Engagement
- A better Mobile Experience
- Organic Growth
Mark Jeffery from the Kellogg School of Management and author of Data-Driven Marketing says, “Now more than ever, managers need to justify their marketing spending, show the value they create for the business, and radically improve their marketing performance.” Analytics allows us to see the good, the bad, and the ugly of what’s happening on our website. It provides insight that allows us to make better, data-driven decisions. We will install Google Analytics, monitor what happens, and send reports and recommendations based on the data we receive. These recommendations will give you a better idea of:
- Acquisition -- Where do your online customers come from?
- Behavior -- What do your customers do on your website?
- Conversion -- How do your customers respond to your value proposition?
Paid Growth Strategy
Once we’ve established an excellent user experience that shows organic growth (evidenced in analytics), we can implement paid strategy to increase growth and push your business past what you ever thought was possible. Working sales or lead generation funnels sprinkled with paid advertising and remarketing cause explosive growth in digital marketing. We are here to help you design a winning paid campaign that may include:
- Pay Per Click Advertising -- Such as Google Adwords or Facebook Blueprint
- Display Advertising -- Like banner ads across multiple websites
- Direct Advertising -- Traditional advertising like direct mail or telemarketing
We focus on a digital strategy designed to define goals, choose the right tactics, measure success and failure, and iterate until we’ve accomplished those goals. We are here to help you today and over the long term.
If you need some help with your digital marketing strategy, contact our support team and we will help!
Right now, we're offering FREE website marketing audits for any business that wants to see better results from their digital marketing strategy!